Excellent yields, broad adaptability and the best clubroot resistance available make CS2000 a "must have" hybrid
- Competitive with all top hybrids currently on the market
- 105% of 45H33
- 102% of L252
- Multigenic blackleg resistance - R - C,E1
- Best available clubroot resistance
- Resistant to existing pathotypes 2,3,5,6,8
- Intermediate resistance to the new 5x pathotype
Clarification on CS2000 Clubroot Claim
By Sheena Pitura on February 04th, 2015
Recently, CANTERRA SEEDS announced the release of CS2000, a new canola hybrid which independent, third-party, testing has shown to have an improved level of clubroot tolerance. In addition to resistance to the dominant 2, 3, 5, 6 and 8 pathotypes, CS2000 has an intermediate level of reaction to the new 5x pathotype.
The intermediate reaction...