- NEW introductory Roundup Ready 2 Xtend® variety
- Ideally suited for the mid MG00 season zones
- Good stress tolerance, an excellent disease package, and strong yield potential
- Phytophthora Rps 1c root rot protection
- Provides tolerance to dicamba and glyphosate herbicides
- Semi-tolerant IDC rating
ALWAYS READ AND FOLLOW PESTICIDE LABEL DIRECTIONS. Roundup Ready 2 Xtend® soybeans contain genes that confer tolerance to glyphosate and dicamba. Agricultural herbicides containing glyphosate will kill crops that are not tolerant to glyphosate, and those containing dicamba will kill crops that are not tolerant to dicamba. Contact your Bayer dealer or call the Bayer technical support line at 1-800-667-4944 for recommended Roundup Ready® Xtend Crop System weed control programs. Roundup Ready® technology contains genes that confer tolerance to glyphosate, an active ingredient in Roundup® brand agricultural herbicides. Agricultural herbicides containing glyphosate will kill crops that are not tolerant to glyphosate. Roundup Ready 2 Xtend® is a registered trademark of Bayer Group, Monsanto Canada ULC licensee.