Grain - Silage - Grazing - Effective Dual Purpose (EDP); Grain Corn - 2150 CHU; Silage Corn - 2050-2175 CHU
FeatureVery Rapid Emergence and Vigour
FeatureVery Strong Stalk and Root Strength
FeatureProven Multi-Purpose Hybrid
Roundup Ready® hybrid with excellent spring performance in cold soil conditions.
- High performance multi-purpose grain, silage and grazing hybrid
- Combines early maturity with very good digestibility for high energy yield
- Outstanding emergence, standability and health
- Long lasting staygreen
- Early grain maturity ensuring a high starch content and an early harvest
- Strong stalks and root strength
- Visually attractive with fixed ear type
- Keep progressive populations to maximize yield
Yield Results from 2021 - Lomont - Silage - Corn
- Corn - Silage
|Variety||Brand||Yield (T/AC)||DRY MATTER %||STARCH %||MILK LB/AC||BEEF LB/AC|
|AS1017RR EDF||PRIDE Seeds||19.7||35.9%||23.9%||20,183||1,335|
|A3979G2 RIB||PRIDE Seeds||16.7||37.9%||25.7%||17,543||1,207|
Source: All ratings for agronomic characteristics are based on research data and field observations from AgReliant Genetics Inc. PRIDE is a registered trademark of Limagrain Genetics Inc. Used under license.P & Design is a registered trademark of AgReliant Genetics.
ALWAYS READ AND FOLLOW PESTICIDE LABEL DIRECTIONS. Roundup Ready® is a trademark of Bayer Group, Monsanto Canada ULC licensee.