Grain - Silage - Effective Dual Purpose (EDP); Grain Corn - 2400 CHU; Silage Corn - 2225-2375 CHU
FeatureConsistent Performance Record
FeatureProven Yield in All Regions
FeatureConsistent Girthy Ear
VT Double PRO RIB® Complete® high-performance dual-purpose hybrid with consistent girthy, semi-flex earl style.
VT Double PRO® RIB Complete® dual purpose hybrid with high starch for impressive milk/acre levels.
- A focus hybrid that has a proven track record over multiple years
- Tremendous yield potential across environments and populations
- Great choice as dual purpose grain and silage hybrid usage
- Consistent girthy ear style
- Maintains plant integrity and attractive appearance through late season
- Ideal balance of forage yield and energy content
- Maximum starch yield with rock solid performance
- Consistent top end tonnage punch with flex ears
- An excellent dual purpose grain or silage hybrid choice for varying soil types
- Very good nutritional grain quality, Outstanding health and agronomics
- Good option for high quality silage with a high energy content and starch levels
Yield Results from 2022 - Roland - Late Grain WATCH - Corn
- Corn - Grain
|Variety||Brand||Yield (BU/AC)||TW LB/BU||HARVEST MOISTURE %|
|A5225G2 RIB||PRIDE Seeds||197.5||56.0||21.2|
|A4939G2 RIB||PRIDE Seeds||196.1||56.0||19.4|
|A5404G2 RIB||PRIDE Seeds||195.8||53.8||24.3|
|A4646G2 RIB||PRIDE Seeds||191.0||54.1||20.6|
|A4939G2 RIB||PRIDE Seeds||185.0||53.8||21.6|
|A5225G2 RIB||PRIDE Seeds||183.9||54.7||25.5|
A4939G2 RIB is a real workhorse on our farm. Year after year, we can count on its fantastic yield, grain quality, great standability and ease of harvest.
Source: All ratings for agronomic characteristics are based on research data and field observations from AgReliant Genetics Inc. PRIDE is a registered trademark of Limagrain Genetics Inc. Used under license. P & Design is a registered trademark of AgReliant Genetics.
ALWAYS READ AND FOLLOW PESTICIDE LABEL DIRECTIONS. Genuity®, Roundup Ready 2 Technology and Design™, RIB Complete® and VT Double PRO® are trademarks of Bayer Group, Monsanto Canada ULC licensee.