A5225 G2 RIB
Grain - Grain Corn 2575 CHU
FeatureProven Grain Hybrid with Outstanding Performance
FeatureMedium Stature and Strong Agronomics
FeatureFlared Husk for Enhanced Drydown
VT Double PRO® RIB Complete® hybrid with consistent yield potential and strong agronomics.
- Medium statured plant featuring consistent yield potential and strong agronomics
- Open, flared husks for enhanced drydown
- Rapid emergence and strong spring vigour to allow for early planting
- Best performance with aggressive populations
- Can easily position north of maturity rating
- Medium/short blocky ear style
Yield Results from 2020 - ALTONA - MANITOBA - CORN - GRAIN
- Corn - Grain
|Variety||Brand||Yield (BU/AC)||TW LB/BU||HARVEST MOISTURE %|
|A5383G8 RIB||PRIDE Seed||168.8||53.2||26.8|
|A5225G2 RIB||PRIDE Seed||168.7||53.1||24.5|
|A5432G2 RIB||PRIDE Seed||165.1||52.6||24.4|
A5225G2 RIB is always one of our top grain corn varieties. It’s very strong out of the ground and its rapid drydown makes harvest really efficient.
ALWAYS READ AND FOLLOW PESTICIDE LABEL DIRECTIONS. Genuity®, Roundup Ready 2 Technology and Design®, RIB Complete® and VT Double PRO® are trademarks of Bayer Group, Monsanto Canada ULC licensee.