New! A5404G2 RIB
Grain - Grain Corn Hybrid - 2625 CHU
FeatureAbove-ground insect trait protection
FeatureTop-end yield potential
FeatureRapid grain setup
Corn hybrid Roundup Ready® grain.
- 2625 CHU introduction that features above-ground insect trait protection
- Short plant height with sturdy stalks
- Stout, blocky ear size and girth
- Has shown very stable performance with top-end yield potential
- Early flowering allows for rapid grain setup
Position as a new product with improved yield potential over existing products. Flowers very early for maturity rating. Has shown large ear girth flex at reduced populations. Best performance when avoiding positioning in very stressy environments. Position in primary area of adaptation and earlier. Rapid grain setup allows for northern movement of maturity rating. Loses tops at harvest timing but lower stalk is strong. Reduced stature promotes efficient harvest.