Grain - Silage - Effective Dual Purpose (EDP); Grain Corn - 2650 CHU; Silage Corn - 2425-2575 CHU
FeatureMaximum Performance from Emergence to Harvest
FeatureExcellent Drought and Stress Tolerance
FeatureMedium/ Tall Plant with Consistent Full Ear and Size
VT Double PRO RIB® Complete® full season hybrid that flowers early; excellent drought and stress tolerance.
- VT Double PRO® RIB Complete® hybrid with multiple modes of action for above ground insects and 5% refuge in the bag for automatic refuge compliance
- Dual purpose for grain and silage, with very good disease resistance
- Proven performance with strong yield potential
- G2 version of highly successful A5433G3 RIB
- Medium-Tall plant with consistent full ear and size
- Exceptional drought tolerance and great stress tolerance
- Early flowering with very strong late season intactness and stalk strength
Yield Results from 2022 - Maple Creek - Silage - Corn
- Corn - Silage
|Variety||Brand||Yield (T/AC)||DRY MATTER %||STARCH %||MILK LB/AC||BEEF LB/AC|
|A5432G2 RIB||PRIDE Seeds||22.8||38.2||42.1||26847||1785|
|A4939G2 RIB||PRIDE Seeds||21.0||34.2||35.2||22207||1591|
|A5404G2 RIB||PRIDE Seeds||19.9||36.5||27.7||21258||1462|
Source: All ratings for agronomic characteristics are based on research data and field observations from AgReliant Genetics Inc. PRIDE is a registered trademark of Limagrain Genetics Inc. Used under license. P & Design is a registered trademark of AgReliant Genetics.
ALWAYS READ AND FOLLOW PESTICIDE LABEL DIRECTIONS. Roundup Ready 2 Technology and Design®, RIB Complete® and VT Double PRO® are trademarks of Bayer Group, Monsanto Canada ULC licensee.