Grain - Silage - Effective Dual Purpose (EDP); Grain Corn - 2650 CHU; Silage Corn - 2425-2575 CHU
FeatureFlexible Dual Purpose
VT Double PRO RIB® Complete® full season hybrid that flowers early; excellent drought and stress tolerance.
- VT Double PRO® RIB Complete® hybrid with multiple modes of action for above ground insects and 5% refuge in the bag for automatic refuge compliance
- Dual purpose for grain and silage, with very good disease resistance
- Proven performance with strong yield potential
- G2 version of highly successful A5433G3 RIB
- Medium-Tall plant with consistent full ear and size
- Exceptional drought tolerance and great stress tolerance
- Early flowering with very strong late season intactness and stalk strength
Yield Results from Reinland - Ens Quality Seeds
- Corn - Grain
|Variety||Brand||Yield (BU/AC)||CHU||Moisture (%)|
|A5432G2 RIB||PRIDE Seeds||266.5||2650||21.7|
|A5914G2 RIB||PRIDE Seeds||248.1||2700||21.9|
|A4939G2 RIB||PRIDE Seeds||221||2400||19.9|
Source: All ratings for agronomic characteristics are based on research data and field observations from AgReliant Genetics Inc. PRIDE is a registered trademark of Limagrain Genetics Inc. Used under license. P & Design is a registered trademark of AgReliant Genetics.
ALWAYS READ AND FOLLOW PESTICIDE LABEL DIRECTIONS. Roundup Ready 2 Technology and Design®, RIB Complete® and VT Double PRO® are trademarks of Bayer Group, Monsanto Canada ULC licensee.