Grain - Silage - Effective Dual Purpose (EDP); Grain Corn - 2650 CHU; Silage Corn - 2425-2575 CHU
FeatureMaximum Performance from Emergence to Harvest
FeatureExcellent Drought and Stress Tolerance
FeatureMedium/ Tall Plant with Consistent Full Ear and Size
VT Double PRO RIB® Complete® full season hybrid that flowers early; excellent drought and stress tolerance.
- VT Double PRO® RIB Complete® hybrid with multiple modes of action for above ground insects and 5% refuge in the bag for automatic refuge compliance
- Dual purpose for grain and silage, with very good disease resistance
- Proven performance with strong yield potential
- G2 version of highly successful A5433G3 RIB
- Medium-Tall plant with consistent full ear and size
- Exceptional drought tolerance and great stress tolerance
- Early flowering with very strong late season intactness and stalk strength
Yield Results from 2021 - Carman Kehler WATCH - Grain - Corn
- Corn - Grain
|Variety||Brand||Yield (BU/AC)||TW LB/BU||Moisture %|
|A4939G2 RIB||PRIDE Seeds||160||54.1||30.8|
|A5404G2 RIB||PRIDE Seeds||157.9||53.8||36.2|
|A5432G2 RIB||PRIDE Seeds||155.1||54.7||33.5|
|A4646G2 RIB||PRIDE Seeds||148.8||54.7||30.6|
|A5225G2 RIB||PRIDE Seeds||148.4||54.1||31.4|
|A5225G2 RIB||PRIDE Seeds||144.7||53.8||34.7|
|A3979G2 RIB||PRIDE Seeds||140.7||56.6||25.5|
Source: All ratings for agronomic characteristics are based on research data and field observations from AgReliant Genetics Inc. PRIDE is a registered trademark of Limagrain Genetics Inc. Used under license. P & Design is a registered trademark of AgReliant Genetics.
ALWAYS READ AND FOLLOW PESTICIDE LABEL DIRECTIONS. Roundup Ready 2 Technology and Design®, RIB Complete® and VT Double PRO® are trademarks of Bayer Group, Monsanto Canada ULC licensee.