Silage - Effective Digestible Fibre (EDF) 2275 - 2475 CHU
FeatureBig Tall Plant, Girthy Ears
FeaturePremium Feed Choice
FeatureHigh Volume Plant
This Roundup Ready® hybrid produces very heavy silage yield with good starch levels.
- Premium choice for high moisture corn or silage feed
- Mass type, high volume plant
- Big tall plant with girthy ears that produces flint kernels on white cob
- Features consistent heavy top end tonnage
- Slow grain drying rate preserves reliable and consistent feed quality at ideal moisture content
- Extremely well suited for beef feedlot producers
Yield Results from Barnwell - Hillridge Colony
- Corn - Silage
|Variety||Yield (T/AC)||Brand||CHU||Milk (lb/ac)||Dry Matter (%)|
|AS1047RREDF||18.52||PRIDE Seeds||2275 - 2450||19181||42.1|
|AS1037RREDF||17.95||PRIDE Seeds||2250 - 2450||20707||44|
|A5432G2RIB||17.45||PRIDE Seeds||2425 - 2575||22221||45.9|
|A4939G2RIB||16.02||PRIDE Seeds||2250 - 2400||21496||47.9|
|XP18080G2||15.96||PRIDE Seeds||2275 - 2450||22497||49|
Source: All ratings for agronomic characteristics are based on research data and field observations from AgReliant Genetics Inc. PRIDE is a registered trademark of Limagrain Genetics Inc. Used under license. P & Design is a registered trademark of AgReliant Genetics.
ALWAYS READ AND FOLLOW PESTICIDE LABEL DIRECTIONS. Roundup Ready® is a trademark of Bayer Group, Monsanto Canada ULC licensee.