Silage - Effective Digestible Fibre (EDF) 2275 - 2475 CHU
FeatureBig Tall Plant with Girthy Ears
FeaturePremium Choice for High Volume Silage Feed
FeatureLong Staygreen Preserves Feed Quality at Ideal Moisture
This Roundup Ready® hybrid produces very heavy silage yield with good starch levels.
- Premium choice for high moisture corn or silage feed
- Mass type, high volume plant
- Big tall plant with girthy ears that produces flint kernels on white cob
- Features consistent heavy top end tonnage
- Slow grain drying rate preserves reliable and consistent feed quality at ideal moisture content
- Extremely well suited for beef feedlot producers
Yield Results from 2022 - Taber 2 - Silage - Corn
- Corn - Silage
|Variety||Brand||Yield (T/AC)||DRY MATTER %||STARCH %||MILK LB/AC||BEEF LB/AC|
|AS1047RR EDF||PRIDE Seeds||24.4||39.3||34.2||27925||1853|
|AS1027RR EDF||PRIDE Seeds||23.3||45.9||24.5||22153||1603|
|A5432G2 RIB||PRIDE Seeds||21.5||38.9||18.9||19139||1432|
|A5383G8 RIB||PRIDE Seeds||21.4||41.2||27.4||21140||1520|
AS1047 RR EDF is a monster crop. It’s taller, greener, delivers excellent feed values and consistently outperforms other silage corn we’ve grown.
Source: All ratings for agronomic characteristics are based on research data and field observations from AgReliant Genetics Inc. PRIDE is a registered trademark of Limagrain Genetics Inc. Used under license. P & Design is a registered trademark of AgReliant Genetics.
ALWAYS READ AND FOLLOW PESTICIDE LABEL DIRECTIONS. Roundup Ready® is a trademark of Bayer Group, Monsanto Canada ULC licensee.