A high yielding, awned, CWRS with resistance to the orange blossom wheat midge.
- 5% higher yielding than Unity VB
- Significantly better lodging compared to Unity VB
- FHB resistance stronger than Carberry
- Resistance to leaf and stem rust
- Varietal blend with Carberry for midge-susceptible refuge
New Research Sheds Light on FHB Resistance Levels of AAC Cameron VB
By CANTERRA SEEDS on Jan. 10. '17
New research by Manitoba Agriculture shows FHB levels for AAC Cameron VB are the lowest among all the CWRS varieties tested.