Pelta™ seed pelleting technology from Syngenta Canada helps take some of the uncertainty out of growing canola by making seed more uniform in size.
Uniform canola seed enables better singulation planter performance and more accurate seed placement for greater seed survivability and even stand establishment.
- By taking the variability out of canola seed size, Pelta helps singulation planters perform at their peak by facilitating more accurate seed placement.
- Consistent-sized Pelta seed also helps growers avoid common issues that can impact stand establishment, like double or triple-planted seed.
- More accurate seed placement means canola plants emerge more uniformly, don’t compete for resources and develop evenly.
- This helps ease decisions around in-season herbicide, Sclerotinia fungicide and desiccant application timing.
- Each bag of canola seed with Pelta technology contains the same number of seeds, so growers can purchase exactly what they need to meet their target seedlings per acre.
Exclusively available through CANTERRA SEEDS for the 2023 growing season on four canola hybrids:
- CS3100 TF – a full season TruFlex™ canola with Roundup Ready® Technology hybrid with multigenic blackleg and first and second generation clubroot resistance, along with excellent straight cut and yield potential.
- CS3000 TF – a mid-maturing TruFlex™ canola with Roundup Ready® Technology hybrid that boasts high yield potential, straight cut potential and unique blackleg and second generation clubroot resistance.
- CS4000 LL – a mid-maturing, LibertyLink® canola hybrid that features blackleg and clubroot resistance, strong standability and straight cut potential.
- CS2600 CR-T – an early-maturing TruFlex™ canola with Roundup Ready® Technology hybrid with enhanced clubroot resistance and straight cut potential.
Or contact your local Territory Manager for more information or to order.
Pelta product must be ordered by February 7, 2023.
Always read and follow label directions. Fortenza® Advanced is an on-seed application of Fortenza Seed Treatment insecticide and Rascendo® Seed Treatment insecticide. Helix® Saltro® is an on-seed application of Helix Vibrance® Seed Treatment insecticide/fungicide and Saltro® Seed Treatment fungicide. Fortenza®, Helix®, Pelta™, Rascendo®, Saltro®, Vibrance®, the Alliance Frame, the Purpose Icon and the Syngenta logo are trademarks of a Syngenta Group Company. © 2022 Syngenta.